DOWSIL 789 Silicone Weatherproofing Sealant is a one-part, neutral- cure, architectural grade sealant. It easily extrudes in any weather and cures at ambient temperature by reaction with moisture in the air to form a durable, flexible silicone rubber seal.
One-part, neutral-cure, RTV silicone sealant
DOWSIL 789 Silicone Weatherproofing Sealant is a specified, premium performance weather sealing product specifically designed for general glazing and weather sealing in curtain wall and building facades.
• Easy of use – all temperature gunability
• Primerless adhesion – upon curing will form a strong bond to most common building
components without the use of a primer
• Long-life reliability – cured sealant stays elastomeric from -50°C to 150°C without hardening, cracking or becoming brittle under normal weather conditions
• Low Modulus – with extension/compression capability up to ±50% of original joint width
• Excellent weatherability, virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, snow, ozone
• Ease of application – ready to use as supplied