DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant is a one-component neutral-curing siliconesealant designed specifically for structural bonding applications of glass and metal in factoryor field situations.
The rate of surface cure and cure-in- depth of most one-component RTV silicone sealants is affected by the temperature and humidity of the environment. However, an environment of high temperatures in combination with high humidity may slow the surface cure rate of
DOWSIL™ 995 Silicone Structural Sealant.
One-part, neutral-cure elastomeric sealant
Silicone structural glazing and protective glazing applications.
• High ultimate tensile strength sealant ideally suited for structural bonding and protective glazing applications
• Odorless, non-corrosive cure system
• Cures to form an extremely tough elastomeric rubber ensuring a durable, flexible,
• Excellent weatherability and high resistance to ultraviolet radiation, heat and humidity,ozone and temperature extremes
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Successfully tested for use in protective glazing applications
• Excellent unprimed adhesion to wide range of substrates including coated, enameled,
and reflective glasses; anodized and polyester coated or painted aluminum profiles
including most fluoropolymer-based paints such as Kynar
• Meets global standards for structural glazing (American, Chinese, European)