GS-Series Item-A301V silicone sealant is a component, low modulus, acetic cure and high performance silicone sealant. Won’t shrink and crack. Withstands harsh temperatures and aging. Ideal for window and door frames, siding and plumbing fixtures.
Middle range, Single component, Acetic fast curing, Shelf Life: 10 months
GS-A301V silicone sealant has excellent physical properties that are designed to provide outstanding durability and excellent UV resistant and weather resistant performance, multi-purpose and ready-to-use.
- Clean and dry surface. Remove any soap, oil or grease.
- Cut the nozzle a little bit and screw it on the cartridge.
- Apply the sealant with hand or caulking gun.
- Tooling immediately to spread the sealant against the surface, and this operation must be completed within 5 minutes.
- Remove exceeded sealant with dry paper towel.