Evercrete DPS is an environmentally friendly, non-toxic, odorless, clear, water-soluble liquid compound, which is safe and easy to use. Evercrete DPS outlasts and outperforms every other sealant on the market today. It is inorganic and based on natural minerals, affecting neither your health nor the environment. Furthermore, it can be stored for extended periods.
Evercrete DPS penetrates below the surface and chemically reacts with the alkali and lime found in concrete. This reaction creates a silica gel membrane within the pores and capillaries of the concrete, permanently sealing it against the ingress of moisture yet allowing the concrete to breathe. Over a period of time, the silica gel membrane hydrates and solidifies into a crystalline structure, increasing the hardness and strength of both new and old concrete while reducing moisture vapor emissions and permanently stopping the penetration and flow of water and water-borne contaminants such as chlorides and acids, both on the positive or negative side forging a waterproofed and preserved concrete structure.
Property developers, architects, and engineers are aware of the rapid decay that can occur to concrete and cementitious surfaces when they are not properly waterproofed, preserved, treated and protected. Rain, salt, oils and etc. entering the capillary pores of the concrete over time can cause extensive damage and long-term deterioration. These pores act like tubes or canals that carry damaging substances, such as moisture and salts below the surface (often through the entire structure), which creates major deterioration problems to the concrete structures. In cold climates, freeze-thaw cycles speed up this process even further. Often these construction oversights are not recognized until the structure visibly appears to crumble and disintegrate. Evercrete DPS is a preventative measure against these deterioration processes.
– Becomes an integral part of concrete
– Enhances concrete’s potential compressive strength
– Protects reinforcement inside concrete from corrosion
– Protects against chloride ingress under marine environment
– Resists efflorescence formation
– Resists hydrostatic pressure from either positive or negative side of the concrete slab
– Only one coat required
– Can be applied on both dry / damp concrete
– Can be applied on both new / existing concrete
– Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.5mm
– Fulfilled the standard of WHO for contact with drinking water
– VOC < 1g/l